As a Paid Social Manager within HelloClicks’ paid media team you will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns primarily through the paid social channel of Facebook. You will be given the role of identifying the right people for the right products and showing them the right message – all whilst remaining profitable. It is a dynamic opportunity that requires a unique blend of creative and analytical thinking.
What We're Offering You
- 100% Remote Working
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Keep Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all HelloClicks’ team and their families.
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives.
- Gym membership subsidy
What You'll Be Doing
- Setup, optimise and grow paid social campaigns, including at least Facebook. TikTok and LinkedIn experience would be advantageous.
- Build successful marketing campaigns from scratch. Incorporating engaging ad copy and creative, as well as relevant audience targeting.
- Communicate insights and learnings to the creative and strategy team to develop future creatives and strategies.
- Data & real-time insights - Review and analyse campaigns to improve and refine performance.
- Maximise campaign performance - ensure campaigns meet KPIs, delivering profitable sales and optimising ROI.
- Teamwork - Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the paid media team, collaborating to improve campaign performances.
About You/Requirements For The Role
- At least 1 – 2 years experience directly managing paid media accounts with at least £5k per month in media spend.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical reasoning.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box.
- Proactive self-starter with problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment.
- Prior knowledge or experience in paid social media or performance marketing is highly desirable
HelloClicks is one of the leading lead generation agencies. We’re a team of data-driven, performance focused marketers that are passionate about generating high quality leads for our clients.
We help companies to drive revenue from our leads and accelerate their growth. We are passionate about our in-house technology that helps us deliver unbeatable results, month on month.
Join the Team
We're looking for passionate people to join our team who are looking to build their career. If that's you then we'd love to hear from you!
Work With The Top 1%
You'll be working alongside the top 1% of people in their industry. Whether that's marketers, developers and even client success.
Remote and Hybrid Working
We offer both remote and hybrid working options on all of our positions.
We're Big on Career Development
You'll receive £1,000 each year to use towards developing your skills further.